- Application Form (click to download)
- Refer to the guideline below
- Entrance Evaluation -> Call the school to set up an appointment
The school will notify parent/guardian of the outcome
International students apply for a study permit at the department of home affairs upon acceptance Apply for Aftercare or Boarding if required.
We appreciate the interest you have expressed in St Andrew’s School, Welkom and hope you will take the time to visit us.
Please enquire for our latest fee structure from the office.
Please feel free to visit our campus any day of the week.
We do not have open days, any day is an open day at St Andrew’s School, Welkom
Please note that we require the following on application:
- A copy of the birth certificate / passport or ID of the child
- 1 x Colour ID-size Photograph of the child
- The latest Report Card from the current school
- A copy of the child’s Clinic Card (Pre-Primary learners only)
- A non-refundable administrative fee – Please refer to page 3 of the application form
- If the child is to be a boarder, a R 1000,00 deposit is also payable
- If the child is to be a boarder, the Boarding Application Form must be completed
- Both parents must sign the Financial Agreement (3rd page of the application form)
- The Debit Order form is part of the application and must please be completed alternatives to the debit order are included in the General Information leaflet
attached to the application form
- A copy of the both the parents ID/passport
- One utility bill, either a telephone account or a municipal account – not older than 3 months
- A copy of the latest statement from the current school – school fee account
Once we have received the Application Form, with the above, the learner will need to write an Entrance Evaluation. You will need to contact the School to set up an appointment to do this.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.